Galaxy Wiring

I have a 98 Galaxy Petrol (2.3) and the 12V auxiliary sockets in the rear stopped working recently when I had an inverter plugged into one of them. No problem, I thought, just a blown fuse. It probably is, but I can't find the so & so. Nothing else seems to be affected and there doesn't seem to be a fuse blown in the normal fuse panel near the driver's right knee. My Haines manual mentions (and even has a picture of) an auxiliary fuse box somewhere near the battery but it isn't there on my car.

So I have 2 questions:

Where are the 2 12v sockets fused?

If it's the Auxiliary Fusebox, where have they hidden it?

Thanks for any answers

Reply to
Tony L

From memory there is a 15a Under the drivers seat...

JK

Reply to
JK

I've heard of this problem before but can't remember the cure. Ask here

and you should get a quickanswer.

Reply to
David Griffin

Did you manage to sort it Tony?, I see you posted in the forum.

Reply to
David Griffin

Fuse F35 (middle of row of fuses above Relays) ?

Nik V

Reply to
NikV