Genuine Ford Workshop Manuals - Ford Capri Mk1, Mk2, Mk3

Please forgive this one off post, but I just wanted anyone who may be interested that I have some genuine Ford Workshop manuals covering the Mk1, Mk2 & Mk3 Ford Capri for auction on ebay. They are a bit of collectors item now and I'm sure would interest someone who has one of these fine car's. My days of owning one now are long gone...

For more details please see

Thanks

Sean

Reply to
SeanC

In news: snipped-for-privacy@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, SeanC wrote something quite bizarre, possibly in an effort to confuddle the world. It went like so;

I've got a set of those as well, and the one for the Mk1 Escort.

Reply to
Pete M