Got the front wings off my Capri today...

Not bad for a 20 yr old Ford. Shows that Zeibarting works. The passenger side of the front valance didn't look that bad though before the wings got pulled off. Quite a good gobbo job obviously.

Conor

Nice wheels :)

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

How are the strut mounts on the inner wings?

Reply to
gazzafield

The message from Conor contains these words:

I hope you've not been driving it like that!

Reply to
Guy King

?
Reply to
Conor

Fine. Never been plated. That and the condition of the A posts and rear end was what convinced me to buy it in the first place. It was slightly over the odds for a Laser but more and more it is looking like it was a good deal.

Reply to
Conor

The message from Conor contains these words:

Well, you're always criticising other people for going to MOTs and failing when they should have inspected the vehicle carefully first. Before you took the wings of there's no way that would have been structurally sound.

Reply to
Guy King