Great Car, Happy to see Gm is picking up the pace

Great Car, Happy to see Gm is picking up the pace

Pros: good fuel economy, handling, roomy interior, smooth clutch and shifter, great service from gm, trunk Cons: maybe a little more horse power

i am after having two of these cars. the first one was over 2 years old and was no in the shop once, outside for oil changes and check up. Then someone hit the car while i was going through an intersection and it was writen off. I Then went back to Gm and bough another aveo. I am after driving the honda fit and the toyota yaris and found they gave a worse ride so i stuck with the aveo. I also found that Gm gave me better service and were more friendlier than honda or toyota. Gm was also more willing to add more features and lower the price of the car.

Abner