Haynes books

Hi,

I was looking for a Haynes manual for a Ford Escort mk4. On a well-known auction site I found two different titles: one is subtitled "service and repair manual" and the other is called "owner's workshop manual". Is there a difference between the two or are they the same book in a different cover? Perhaps different editions?

Or did Haynes change the subtitle at some point in the past, perhaps midway through the mk4 period?

Thanks, Stephen.

Reply to
Stephen

The older manuals used to be called workshop manual's, but they changed to calling them service and repair manuals and so I'd go for the latter on the basis of it certainly being newer.

Are you sure both books you're seeing are for the same model/year?

Mathew

Reply to
Mathew Newton

Have you googled it to see if its available online.

is the Mk 4 about 1990 model?

Reply to
Rob