hdi 1.4 engine+box into 'kit car'....but want to incline unit forward.

I'd like to fit one of the recent lightweight diesel units into a kit car. I'd prefer to angle the unit forward to reduce height. Anyone any thoughts on this....??? Any suggestions on motor type, the approx weight, where there might be a complete unit for sale. I searched Ebay et al for 1.4hdi without luck......I have a Citroen ZX diesel from which I could take the unit.......but it's a big 'iron' block.. :-(

Reply to
Nick

Paging Dervman, tissues on standby....

Reply to