Help citroen c5 rear door locks

Hi The central locking on the rear door of my citroen c5 does not unlock the door. It is permamently locked at the moment. How can I unlock it , if I have to take the trim off, I have started, but cannot get the window winder off. Thanks Pete

Reply to
petetop

Pete, I really dont know if this will work, but resetting the computer seems to cure all sorts of things. Funnily enough my offside rear door does that occasionally but as the child locks are off I can open it from the inside, presumably if the child locks are on that might be why you are completely stuck? Anyway I have a problem with the setting of the pinch point on the windows, i have to reset the computer first and I am hoping it also cures my intermittent door fault too. For resetting the computer I have been told by a citroen garage to disconnect the battery by one terminal, doesn't matter which, leave it disconnected for 10 mins then reconnect it, give it a couple of mins to go through all its checks then there's a further procedure for the windows, Anyway, if anyone tells me this is rubbish then i wont argue, its just an idea based on what i was told regarding my windows.

Reply to
SiGreen10

SiGreen10 ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

It does if you need to use a spanner on the terminals.

Always disconnect earth first, reconnect earth last. Then if you tap the spanner against bodywork, you're not going to short anything out.

Reply to
Adrian

cheers for that useful info Adrian, will do that

Reply to
SiGreen10