help - ford focus seat belt cover removal

Hi,

I have a 2006 Ford Focus II (europe), 5door.

Recently I'm having a problem with a rattling noise coming form the interior B-pillar trim where the seat belt hanger is.

In order to eliminate this noise I tried to remove this seat belt plastic cover but I failed because I'm afraid to break something (plastic clips maybe..)

Could someone please give me instructions how to safely remove this plastic cover?

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Tassoti

Sorry, I can't answer your question; you might want to ask in alt.autos.ford.focus

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Chris Whelan je napisao/la:

Yes, I tried there also but there is no answer. That group is generally very inactive.

Reply to
Tassoti