Help - Looking for Honda Accord Lambda sensor 1999 model year

Hi

I am trying to Urgently find the lamda sensor for a 1999 2L Vtec engine, that fits before the cat.

Denso /Honda part number 192400-1000 marked on sensor DU1 12T01.

honda want too much for it, tried several places but wrong part supplied & taken back (seems model change had similar part - but these will not work)

dont mind if it comes of a naked car as long as sensor works.

any pointers please

thanks

robin,....

Reply to
robin

Robin,

Have a look at these to see if they are of any use.

Brian G

Reply to
Brian G
[Snipped Text]

And this one, I used a lot while I worked at Coupers.

Honda Parts

Melita Compound, Tring Rd, Dunstable, Bedfordshire LU6 2JU Tel: 01582 606800 Classification: Car & Commercial Vehicle Dismantlers

Reply to
Andy Hewitt

I found these very good - can get OEM ones too.

dave

thanks for your help

this is still proving a real problem

the denso part is 192400-1000, also on part is DU1 12T01

fitted on the f20b6 engine

it would appear that honda changed the sensor in this year & the other ones are not compatible.

i have tried these contacts (still waiting for honda parts to get back to me as they need to check) without luck

thanks

Robin....

Reply to
robin

I got some stuff from

a while back, found them excellent

Reply to
merman

Hi Robin

I have the same problem, I need a Lambda senor (same part as yours) di you manage to find one, other than Honda main dealer. I have been tol that a Universal senor will work, but I unsure if this is true.

Any help will be greatfully received

Cheers

Mark (desperately seeking lambda

-- Mark knight

Reply to
Mark knight

Scan down the page to read "How do I change the sensor?"

up Direct-fit sensors to find the Honda Accord one. £80.Consider fitting instead a Universal sensor, the other link under the sameheading, which only requires crimping on a new plug. £30. You may like to contact Gendan first before placing your order.

Reply to
Lin Chung