How to change the steering Radio controls on my Vectra ?

Hi just wanted to know how to Change the radio controls on my Vectra steering wheel. I was told that there are two screws at the back that I have to take out but Im not sure as I do not want to mess around where the airbag is ! The last thing I want is for that to go off while im replacing the controls . Any idea's many thanks...

Reply to
Musherboom