I took my rover 620 to my electrician

Hi, anyway, i took my car to my electrician to get the srs light dialed out and he said the he found fault 92-no power to srs module. does that mean that if i replace the module, the srs light will go away, as i have to get the car re registered and legal to go back on the road thanks any help would be great

Reply to
M B

If he was an auto electrician, did he check if there was power reaching the module?

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Hi, Chris yes the auto electrician did check for power reaching the module, he said that the he found the module to be faulty, so their was power going to the srs module, but the module was faulty looks like i will have to replace the srs module thanks

Reply to
marcus.burney.tc