In-line fuse holder

Does anybody have a spare in-line fuse holder (suitable for a 2 or 4 amp fuse) they could pop in the post to me? I've searched every local shop ranging from home electrical goods to car electronics in the hope of finding one yet have so far only seen blade fuse holders. Thought about trying to look around on the net, maplin or somewhere but seems rather pointless to pay £3+ carriage charge on something that small. If anybody has a spare they'd happily let me have I'd be most grateful.

Many thanks

Reply to
Steevo

Will see what we have at work tomorrow.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Stanton

I appreciate you only want one and the shipping cost would be a bit pointless but I can usually find more than enough on that site to justify it.

John

Reply to
John Greystrong

That looks like a really useful website - finally a supplier of the heavy duty cable I'm after at a sensible price!

Many thanks for the link,

Alan.

Reply to
Alan

They are an excellent company, I can't recall them ever not having something in stock and delivery is usually within 2 days of the order.

If they went the full-on web based ordering route I'm convinced they'd make millions. And I'd be a lot poorer ;-)

John

Reply to
John Greystrong

Hi Dave, did you have any luck?