Indicator ticking gone mad....and taking me with it

Hi all,

As my last post resulted in helpful replies I thought I'd have anothe go with a fault that's more irritating than anything! My 406 ticks a if the indicators are on, intermittently but also mainly after I'v indicated. I've read one other post in '04 that mentions this fault an one of the replies talks about replacing a relay just underneath th steering wheel. Can anyone tell me how accessible the relay is, how I' identify the right relay to replace and is the relay something Halford etc would stock or is it something I'll be shafted by the dealer over?

Cheers for your help, Gile

-- gilesbest

Reply to
gilesbest