Insurance group info resource

Been meaning to post this for a while now. Found this site a while back but haven't used anything but the code44.mdb access database. Appears to be a listing of make/model/year/spec/variants against insurance group. No prices of course but handy for comparisons (especially if you're comfortable with SQL queries). Good for things like 'what's the lowest insurance group a diesel is in?' etc. or 'what else is in my current group?'. Ahh I found it handy anyway.

Link:

Chandy

Reply to
chandy