Intelligent battery conditioners?

Can anyone recommend a battery conditioner?

The most popular (airflow) seems expensive for what it is?

any links?

Reply to
John

OPtimate /accumate

Reply to
Duncan Wood

They all are, and should cost no more than a tenner or so, given what they contain.

Far better off to buy a decent ordinary charger and just use it once every couple of weeks, or look for one which says it's suitable for constant trickle charging as well.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Just bought an Oxford Products "Oximiser" for the bike (but works on cars too) - £25 from the NEC show. It's trickle charging me (flat) battery as I write this.

The handy thing for bike use is that the battery is often buried, and the terminals so close together that getting conventional croc clips on with the battery in situ is not easy. The charger comes with a lead which connects to the battery terminals one end, and has a small two pin connector the other. You can just plug the bike in without so much as undoing a single screw. Admittedly this is less useful on cars.

Cheers Dan

Reply to
Dan Post