Interior lights fuse - Caddy?

Hi all,

Looking for some help for a friend. All interior lights have failed,

2008 VW Caddy - nothing else seems to be affected. Anyone know where the fuse is and which number?

Cheers..

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

I think may be wrong but open the drivers door and look on the side of the dash and pop open the fuse box lid with you finger nail or a flat blade screwdrvier gently. Locate fuse 14 and replace.

Thats roughly the idea on mk4 golfs I would imagine its something similar.

Reply to
Peter smith