Is there any difference between Vauxhall Vivaro-Renault Traffic

Apart from name and badging

Reply to
boombangabang

The message from boombangabang contains these words:

Often the cost of spares! No, really, get a spare from Renault and it'll be a completely different price from the same bit via Vauxhall.

Reply to
Guy King

boombangabang ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Don't forget the Nissan Primastar...

Reply to
Adrian

So which is the cheaper for spares, not forgeting the Nissan Primastar.

Any ideas on what to watch out for, on say a 3 year with 100k on the clock ???

Reply to
boombangabang

If its a 1.9 Dci, then engine , turbo , and HP injection pump problems.

Tim. .

Reply to
Tim..

Vauxhall is generally cheaper (at least for us at work, as we've got contract pricing on vauxhall stuff!), but even comparing retail prices, vauxhall are usually better priced.

What Tim said, but I wouldn't say they're any worse than the competition.

Reply to
moray