it's a boy

Congrats! As a new mom myself I welcome you to projectile vomiting and middle of the night feeds. You will never sleep again.

Reply to
.oO rach Oo.

Congrats mate. May you enjoy all the sleepless nights to follow :-)

Reply to
AstraVanMan

YAY!!!! Someone else to bring into the APWW fold and corrupt!!! :)

Congratulations dojj and Mrs dojj!

-- DJ

dojj wrote:

Reply to
DJ

Congrats to Mrs dojj for the hard work, and dojj junior for winning his first fight (getting out is hard, but as he will much later find out, getting back in is harder)

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

:) Congratulations to you and your family. Beware, boys are a handful!

Peachy

***
Reply to
Peachy

Congratulations!

Reply to
DervMan

Now quick. Tie a knot in it so it doesn't happen again ;)

(You realise that your new boy is going to drink, eat and crap in all the money you should be spending on mods, right?)

Congratulations ;)

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

Congrats dude :)

Reply to
DanTXD

Oh no, he's bred!!

;-)

Reply to
Malc

That is wonderful news dojj!!!!!!!!!! :)

Gratz to you and yours!

/hugs

Joolz

Reply to
Joolz

Nice one :)

Boys rock :)

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

Congrats to you and Mrs Dojj! This is the best news I have heard all week!! :)

Melissa

Reply to
accash

I've tried this sleeping you have mentioned my eyes don't seem to want to come together for more than a few milliseconds at a time :( I think it's all the adrenaline :)

Reply to
dojj

with me, he's fine, with everyone else, he mews like a little kitten :)

Reply to
dojj

trust me, there will be parental control on this particular group, you never know what he might find out and warp and twist his mind someone might even let slip that it's not as real as he'll think it is :)

Reply to
dojj

I've just got that :)

Reply to
dojj

I've got everything planned out it's all written down on a blank bit of paper I'm going to use when I feel the need to make up some rules :)

Reply to
dojj
*shakes fist* in triumph :)
Reply to
dojj

I don't think the mrs will be looking forward to doing all this again, apparently there are complications on her side so the next time she'll be getting the convertible treatment, which she's REALLY going to love

besides, his mothers go>> thank you

Reply to
dojj