Jacking front of focus

04 focus 1.8

I've just gotten done doing the rear pads and discs (amen with the piston rewind tool) and am planning on the doing the front pads and discs weather permitting this weekend.

Instead of jacking one side at a time I may as well jack the front end up and get on with it. Wheres the best spot to jack up the front end on the focus and stick the axle stands.

I used the rear beam to jack and stands for the rear which was perfect.

cheers

Reply to
Jeff

In message , Jeff writes

To be honest, I'd jack up each side in turn and put the stands under the front subframe just where the wishbones attach.

Reply to
Paul Giverin

Most likely take more time jacking up the whole front and stabilising it than doing it individually and placing the wheel under the car for safety.

Its not like you want to access each side again after the pad replacement.

Reply to
Rob

Yeah made sense thinking about it like that.

I did get round to doing it on the weekend so thankfully another job done. Very straight forwad affair.

Reply to
Jeff