"jump start battery" buzzing

Hi

I have a Rolson "12v Jump Start with Air Compressor". It needs approx

48hrs of charging from mains before initial use. The charging light goes out once fully charged. However after about 18hrs it started to make a buzzing sound, which stops once disconnected from the mains. Is the buzzing a sign of it being faulty?

I've emailed the supplier, but was wondering if anyone here has any ideas.

TIA

paddle

Reply to
the paddle

The supplier rang back, said I could return it as it shouldn't be buzzing, so dunno what it was. The buzzing would stop and start when I wiggled the mains lead about. Anyway it's going back.

paddle

Reply to
the paddle