Ka suspension noise.

Right, getting all the little bits and bobs done on the Ka, and want to get the suspension sorted. When you drive on a bumpy road, there's a lot more noise than there used to be, a sort of "doof" ish sound (from both ends, not just front or rear suspension being noisy) when you go over a bump. I also have the classic creaking on speedhump noise, which is generally said to be the bushes. Will swapping the bushes sort it or do I need new dampers as well?

Reply to
Doki

In message , Doki writes

The bushes did it for wifey's Ka. In fact, just the n/s bush did it. No more creaking. I'm not sure what the "doof" sound is though.

Reply to
Paul Giverin

In message , Doki writes

Sounds like it could just be the dampers doing their stuff.

Reply to
Paul Giverin

Well, it's more of a "dum" or "duh" sound when you go over bumps. It's like the sound you might normally get going over bumps but a lot louder...

Reply to
Doki

Sounds like they're done for then :/. They still damp well enough according to the squash a corner test but it's bloody loud.

Reply to
Doki