Kalos Daewoo, 04 Plate, 2nd Cylinder Misfiring

Hi, guys

I have a Kalos, reliable little car but for some reason it has begun repeatedly misfiring from the 2nd cylinder and stalling once the car slows down to stop at traffic lights etc, I have put it into my mate's garage and he reckons he can't find anything wrong, any ideas?

Reply to
shyofshadows

Have you looked at the state of the plug (it is petrol isn't it?)?

Maybe a compression test on that cylinder might help.

Rob Graham

Reply to
Rob Graham

coil pack failure is most likely, but change the plugs first!

Reply to
Mrcheerful

On Mar 29, 11:13=A0am, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk wrote: I have put it into my mate's

Do you mean he couldn't reproduce the fault, or it was beyond him to find it?

Reply to
Arty Effem