Kangoo difficult starting

Car is a renault Kangoo 1.4 petrol, X reg. Problem is when I turn the key to start, it will start and run for a second, then stop, after which restarting is a real bastard. If I'm quick enough and press the throttle when it first starts, give it a rev, then it runs perfectly. Being warm or cold seems to make no difference. I assume one or other of the electronic gadgets is to blame, but which one is most likely?

TIA Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

Sticky valves?