Laguna cambelt

Laguna S reg 8 valve 2.0 petrol. Just a quick question:- How difficult is it to change a Laguna cambelt ? Do I need any special tools ? Does the crankshaft pulley have to be removed, or is it just a case of slackening off the adjuster and replacing the belt ? Anything I should be aware of etc ? Thanks for any help. Cheers Paul

Reply to
Paul

Nothing particularly difficult when I did my 8 valve 1.8 except for the fact that it took me an age. But then I am an amateur and a perfectionist. No special tools required and yes the crankshaft pulley has to come off. One of the gear that the belt runs on is nothing more than an idler gear but I would mark them all anyway.

Reply to
gazzafield