Laguna fuel flap

Laguna 2 - unable to open fuel filler flap. There is power and "noise" from the mechanism when actuated. The plastic rod with ring on the end protruding from the locking mechanism can be moved freely - I'm assuming that it's the manual release. Has the lock failed "locked"? Any pointers for info? I'm assuming that the filler cap has to be opened to remove the mechanism- Haynes has no references.

Thanks

PeterK

Reply to
PeterK

have a look inside the trun around the area of the fuel door. there is alot of times a little wire to manualy open the door by pulling on it.

Reply to
DUBINOUT