Laguna SPORT Estate rear shocks

The rear shocks on my 1999 Laguna SPORT estate have died and I do not seem to be able to get replacements (genuine or pattern) as they have an internal spring. Renault dealer assured me that non-spring Boge units with Renault transfer at inflated cost were the correct item!

I have replaced them with Boge units (from Eurocarparts at half Renault asking price) but would prefer to get the uprated units with internal spring if possible to "rebalance" the car. Have searched the web with no luck.

Can anyone help?

TIA

Pete

Reply to