Laguna temp sensor

Acquired a 1997 Renault Laguna recently, and noticed today that the display next to clock and radio showed 40C. I'd like to know what on earth that is measuring, but can't find (in Haynes anyway) where the external temp sensor is located. Any ideas please? Lol

Reply to
Lol

All the sensors I've seen (not many) have been tucked behind the front bumper.

A quick Google suggests that in an Espace it's in the right hand mirror casing...

Reply to
PC Paul

The message from "PC Paul" contains these words:

As it was in the Corsa. I can well believe it reaching 40 while stationary.

Reply to
Guy King

Near side door mirror.

Reply to
Peat

Mine is the near side door mirror on a 2000 Laguna. It looks like a bit of paint that has dried will dripping!

Steven.

Reply to
Steven Campbell

Thanks - a bit of molten paint is not what I was looking for!

Reply to
Lol