Location of relay in Astra Diesel Est. 2001

Hi,

Where is the windscreen wiper relay in an Astra Diesel Est 2001 model please? Nothing given in car maual or other literature, socket 9 in fuse panel suggested but this is not correct. Anyone any idea and why isn't it listed?

TIA

Reply to
No-one

relay 12 on the fascia fuse/relay plate (1 - 9 are across the top, 10,11,12 are the next row down)

Reply to
MrCheerful

Many thanks

Reply to
No-one

Is there a full list anywhere of what is/could be in all these relay sockets? They get no mention in the car manual of Haynes manual I looked at. Very odd to me.

Regards and thanks for the help

Reply to
No-one

Manufacturers usually use the same fusebox across several models of car. Some of the sockets probably aren't even wired.

JOhn

Reply to
John