Low mileage car

I've just bought a 1995 N-reg Rover 214SEi with only 28k miles on the clock. I will be pressing it into everyday service and doing 12,000 miles a year in it, which I suppose is average mileage. No reason why the car shouldn't do it I suppose if it's well looked after. It has FSH, mileage is genuine (as per old MOTs), and has been regularly serviced.

My query is, are there any things to consider with the car bearing mind it has only averaged 2,000 miles per year? I planning just to enjoy it. I had a

214SEi last year (with 90k miles) and thoroughly enjoyed the vehicle (despite a blown head gasket and other quite expensive repairs!)

Cheers, Paul, West Yorks

Reply to
Paul

Check the belts for cracking.

My Rover 420 had done similar annual mileage to that before I got it. I then did 15000 a year in it and my brother is now doing over 30000 a year in it.

Reply to
Conor