LPG Conversion - Green LPG Car Citroen C5 SE Exclusive Estate - for sale

Hello

I have an excellent experience with LPG Conversion of a C5 Estate.

The converter was Keith Woods at

01702 258286 / 07976 637413Email : snipped-for-privacy@lpg2000.comEmail : snipped-for-privacy@aol.com It has run perfectly for 2 years and has saved me a lot of money and given me the satisfaction of running the car green (13% less fuel emissions) and the equivalent of running a 40 mpg vehicle (petrol equivalent). This is the highest soec C5 Estate available in its year.

For more details, this vehicle is for sale .... See ..

regards

Richard Jackson landline : 01473 423491 mobile : 07768113497 mailto: snipped-for-privacy@computersecurityuk.com fax:07044063421

Reply to
Richard Jackson