maf wiring loom Renault F9Q 731 1998

Hi,

After a (free - long story) session at a Renault Dealership the diagnostic response to [no power under load] symptoms in a JAON 1998 Megane Scenic DTi (loses power about the point when the turbo gets involved) is 'don't know - suspect wiring fault between maf sensor and ecu'.

Does anyone have any idea where I can sensibly get pinouts for an edc (I think it'll be an edc15 variant).

Any other thoughts/tips very welcome!!!!

Thanks

Derek

Reply to
Derek

the maf pins are :

13 ign on 0.5v, engine idling 1.8v, brief accel. 4v 21 is 0v (earth) idling
Reply to
Mrcheerful

Fantastic, thanks!

Derek