Mazda Motors

I was reading about Mazdas a few days ago and they used the Wankel type of engine for a while, it made me quite excited.

I wonder, do they continue to do use that type of engine??

Is the Wankel a lot different to work on from the standard reciprocating piston type?

Would i have fun if I bought and maintained an old Wankel'd Mazda?

-- Billy H

Reply to
Shadow watcher