Megane 1.6 K7M engine idling RPM prb

Hi,

My Renault Megane 1.6 with K7M engine has some engine prb that my garage cannot fix:

1) Cold engine start is difficult. Engine will start but then stall. Engine needs stepping on gas to start. 2) Stationary RPM is unstable with cold and warm engine 3) Cold engine will stall when idling in front of red traffic light or when shifting gears 4) Cold engine will stall when turning steering wheel to leave parking space 5) Exhaust makes puffing sounds when idling, cylinder failing to ignite from time to time? 6) Above prbs occur when running on gasoline or LPG.

Otherwise engine runs fine, no problem when accelerating or speeding. Since motor management reports no problems, and exhaust gases are within legal limits, garage suggests the problem mut be in parts not monitored by motor management. They suggest adjusting the in/outlet valves, could this really be the cause?

thanks for any suggestions Huibert

Reply to
Huibert