Merc 280e water leaking in

Just seen a nice 1985 280e for sale. The only problem I can find is a v damp front passenger carpet. I've read a few problems where the sunroof drains and various other causes are cited. How serious a problem is it to fix? If I put a bit of time and money in is it fixable?

tia

Antony

Reply to
antony.adshead

In news: snipped-for-privacy@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, snipped-for-privacy@rbi.co.uk decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

W123 shape?

It'll be either the sunroof drain or the seals around the wiper spindles probably.

It's fixable.

Reply to
Pete M