Mercedes Benz Alarm not working

When I press the switch on the remote control the door doesn't lock or open but if I use the car key the door does open and lock. What could be wrong here?

Reply to
SPal508596

Just to prevent a slew of abuse, can we assume you've checked that the battery in the remote isn't flat?

Reply to
Scott M

Could be the key needs to be re-programmed to the alarm. Hand book should explain how to do this.

Reply to
Biscuit