Meta System Car alarm boot and bonnet operation

Hi, My car has got Mettasystem M99/36T2 car alarm system fitted.

I was fitting the strut brace bar the other day. When fitting the bar, I had to remove (unplugge) some wires that blocked the area where I needed to screw.

There was one wire that, connected to the fuse box in the bonnet, I was removing. As soon as it was disconnected, the alarm sounded. So I connected back, but the alarm was still making noise. So I pressed the remote button and the noise stopped. After that everything seemed to be working as normal except the bonnet and door operation.

Please could anyone let me know what went wrong or how I could set the bonnet and boot operation. Many thanks in advance Sai

Reply to
aikmon

Mindwipe