micra exhaust heat shield

Hi all, driving home from Scarborough yesterday when I heard a rattling noise from under the car. At first I thought it might be a broken exhaust clamp, so pulled over in the howling wind and had a quick look. Seems like the heat shield has dropped onto the exhaust, the fixing studs still look in place but I'm not sure what is used in conjunction with this to hold up the heat shield. Can anyone advise on what type of fixings I need to repair this and where I might get them from at a reasonable price. TIA

Rob

Reply to
Robbie Mayhem

Normally it's rusted through & mudgurad washers solve the problem.

Reply to
Duncan Wood