Micra Lamda sensor

Does anyone know where I can buy a lamda sensor (oxygen sensor) for a '93 Micra (K11)? The dealer wants £106! tia

Reply to
dave

Possibly your local (proper) motor factor. However, a handful of cars use a unique part that's equally expensive no matter where you buy. (my old 155 TSpark 8v being one of them).

Reply to
SteveH

Thanks for the speedy reply Steve - I hope you're wrong :-)

Reply to
dave

dave wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

It should work OK with a universal one. Some cars use a three wire one and some have four - count yours before you get the new one. Try to buy a decent brand (names like Bosch - I'm not sure which companies produce them) or it may not last very long.

Reply to
Stu

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

Try here:-

Raymond

About £40

PhilÅ

WOW! Thanks a million - am I glad I posted this problem.

Reply to
dave