Micra plug gap

Can anyone give me the plug gap size for a 1 litre 16valve Micra please, N reg, car didn't come with a handbook.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Crawford

According to my Haynes manual it's 1.1 mm - but what I have found in the past is

Good-quality plugs are often set to the correct gap by the maker

Bosch Super 4's seem smoother than any other plug - 4 electrodes, non-adjustable.

Hope this helps

Reply to
R. Murphy