Minor window fault.

'98 E39 Radio type ign key When I press and hold button 1, all the windows open as they're supposed to. However, holding button 2 doesn't close the windows as it should. I'm not that fussed, but if it's a simple fix, I'll fix it. TIA. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

if the button is released accidentally (before the windows shut?) then you should briefly press and release button 1 and then press and hold button 2 (from autodata)

Mrcheerful

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Thanks. Sounds promising. The cars in the garage at the mo, but I'll give it a try tomorrow. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G