Mitsubishi Shogun

Ok so it comes down now to a Mitsubishi Shogun LPG/PETROL or a Diesel,but do like the idea of the LPG.Looking a around a 92 is there thing we should look out for.

I know this question is like how long is a piece of string but what sort of price as there seem to be a wide range prices for the same model.

Cheers Chris

Reply to
Joker7

Sod the LPG!! Get a diesel and run the thing on Tesco cooking oil, =A37 for 15 litres. Or poss even cheaper if you go to a cash & carry. Regards. Slim.

Reply to
martin.taz

( snipped-for-privacy@tesco.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Or possibly a lot more expensive if The Frying Squad catch you.

Reply to
Adrian

Right, yes, 46p litre, diesel performance, and illegal as you haven't paid duty.

Alternatively I pay 36p/litre for LPG and get petrol engine performance... I know which I prefer!

Reply to
Chris Bolus

Go for LPG, I have just sold a 2800 Diesel Auto SWB 20 odd to the gallon !!!!! My V8 Landy did 15 !!!! Dont be fooled by people claiming 30 plus from the 2800 they are lying to you and themselfes!!!

Get the 3500 petrol it goes like stink and no less frugal than the

3000. and you will get the same MPG as the 2800 diesel !!!!
Reply to
Staffbull