Mk II Focus steering knuckles

Anyone know if Mk II Focus front knuckles are generally interchangable? Rather than pee about with bearings, eBay turns up a selection of whole knuckles cheaply, but with the 1.6 ones are even cheaper than the 1.8 ones that I need for a lad on a budget. I can't imagine that Ford would bugger about with anything chunkier until you get to the STs but would prefer someone with knowledge to chip in :-)

Reply to
Scott M