Mk2 Mondeo. Alternative remote door lock fob?

I have the normal Ford key with remote door locking. This is the one with the little IR lens on it, not a radio one. The battery doesn't last long though. Can I get an alternative fob that can be programmed to work the doors? Any brands reccomended? Yes, I have the red master key if it's needed.

Ta.

Reply to
Mike Barnard

Urban Legend

" This modification is for Mk1 mondeos only." But thanks anyway.

Reply to
Mike Barnard

Sorry wrong link

-- regards