Mobile dent removers?

My car has acquired a "ding" on the door while parked (I suspect someone came a bit close and rubbed it with a door mirror).

I'm wondering about trying one of these outfits that claim to fix such things.

There is a light scratch with slight dent, maybe 10" long. It is just bad enough to see and feel.

Any comments on these companies?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Reay

we've used various companies over the years with good results, but then its down to the guy's skill & expertise at using the tools to remove the dents.

Reply to
reg

Some only do dent removal ("paintless repairs") others will also match the paint. Most of their work seems to be for car dealers but you will come across some willing to do work for individuals.

Reply to
Hooch