Modeo MK1 Towbar Electrics

I've just fitted the towbar and now I'm about to fit the electrics. I know how to wire it up, but every car I've fitted before has always had a grommet in the back to remove to allow the wire through.

What is the path for a Mondeo estate - without drilling a hole !!

Reply to
Classic Car Man

The message from "Classic Car Man" contains these words:

On mine I just bunged a hole in. It's only a Mondeo, after all.

Reply to
Guy King

Most of the ones I seen with towbar electrics have just had the cable passed through one of the rear air-flow vent, the ones in the rear 1/4 panel behind the bumper.

Reply to
:Jerry:

Not sure there is one.

Drill a hole and make damn sure you paint the edges. Install your own grommet (obviously buy grommets first, drill hole of appropriate size). Then if you have any sense apply silicone sealer to the bundle of wires where they pass through the grommet to make the whole mess properly water tight.

Reply to
Steve Firth