Momo Wheels question..

Can I ask please, I have 5 Momo 5 spoke 17 alloy wheels complete with Avon Z rated tyres which have 7000 miles on them, They are currently on my Mitsubushi Galant Whats the value and how would I go about selling them ?

Any advice would be useful

TIA

Reply to
Mike

Guessing the front tyres are probly knackered by now, which doesn't help, stick em on ebay, some'll buy em. Probly about £300...

Reply to
Dan405