mondeo dash lights

Whats the procedure for getting the instrument cluster out of a 2003 mondeo? Half the bulbs have blown and need replacing. Don't have a manual and can't see any obvious screws etc.

Does the plastic trim above and behind the steering column at the base of the cluster just pull off revealing other screws underneath, or is it a PITA removal of the entire dashboard job? Any reason why the bulbs were fine until a month ago and since then 4 have blown roughly a week apart each, just coincidence or some likely fault?

Reply to
Kay

Anyone? Don't tell me we're all stumped?

Reply to
Kay