mondeo diesel injectors for sale

I have 4 diesel injectors for a 110 or 130 diesel mondeo from 03 onwards for sale. All the injectors are brand new and still have all the dust caps fitted and come with new injector pipes. The injectors are made by Delphi and have the part numbers 4S7Q-9K546-BD and EJDR00504Z on the label. The nozel length is 20mm. These injectors retail for =A3230 each at Ford. I will consider any reasonable offer for the injectors. I will sell as a complete set or individually.

Ian

Reply to
wilson_i2