Mondeo Heated Windscreen

1999 Mondeo heated front screen not working. All it does is clear a 1 inch wide band top to bottom on the drivers side next to the A post.

Is there a possibility of fixing it or is it a new screen?

Rockingrabbit

Reply to
Rockingrabbit

I'm sure someone will be along to suggest if you have glass cover that it would be unfortunate if your w/screen should suffer a fatal hit .

Reply to
Usenet Nutter

These screens normally have two circuits, one for each half. If one half was not working, it could be a wiring or relay fault. With the fault you are describing, it is almost certainly a screen fault.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Indeed. Mine might be getting an irrepairable ballpein hammer sized stonechip some time in the next month.

Reply to
Conor

Great, I have updated the Insurance Fraud Database with your details so that any claims are investigated. You will face prosecution for fraud. You should watch what you type in newsgroups! The Database is shared by insurance companies to prevent fraud which increases premiums for the drivers that are not scum.

Reply to
IanT

Thats nice for you. Your grandfather was in the Gestapo/Stazi, the traits have been passed down obviously.

I doubt it.

DILLIGAF?

My brother works in the DWP...confident you've not done anything wrong?

Reply to
Conor

Given Clives normal degree of clue if he had access he'd almost certainly manage to add his own name as reported by Conor.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

Conor gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

It's the perennial morphing f****it, again. I'm not sure that being a clueless trolling cretin is something the DWP would be bothered about.

Reply to
Adrian

You never know. Not that I care. Must be getting slow in my old age not picking up on it being Clive.

Reply to
Conor

In article , Conor writes

You're talking to a nymshifter whose collective flights of fancy (Roger, Clive, d.perry, IanT etc.) are collectively known as the Tiscali Idiot.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Do you think he also has another "persona" using my details as Stuart B or Molley222 or just my e-mail address?

Reply to
Usenet Nutter

In article , Usenet Nutter writes

I don't _think_ so, yours and his posting styles are quite different.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson