Mondeo Mk3 rear door

Hi I recently locked my 04 Mondeo mk 3 hatch by central locking as usual, when I returned the rear drivers side door will not open. I tried to open the door from the inside with no luck. The opening handle does nothing and the short locking tab seems to be stuck in mid position not locked and not fully unlocked and cannot be be moved to either position. Any ideas as to how I can sort this without being able to open the door.Or any easy way to open the door without distroying it.

Thanks

Reply to
thebrads28

My friends '95 mk1 is the same too. stuck n scuppered.

Reply to
Neil - Usenet